We are GDPR compliant. You have total control of your personal data!
1) The management and protection of the personal data of website users, is governed by the terms of this agreement and by the relevant provisions of Greek Law (L. 2472/1997 as it applies today, PD. 207/1998, PD. 79/2000 and art. 8 of L. 2819/2000), and by European Law (Dir. 95/46/EP and Dir. 97/66/EP).
2) Personal data collected by the website are not disclosed to third parties (except where provided by law to the relevant authorities). The website keeps records of this data exclusively for the purpose of communication, statistics, and improvement of its services.
3) In any case, the website user is able to contact us and request the deletion, correction or change of the file.
www.exisom.com informs you that for your best and most complete service, it processes your personal data pursuant to Law 2472/1997 and its amendments and in accordance with the following rules:
- Provide only the typical and necessary information regarding the smooth completion of the market.
- Under no circumstances may personal information be transferred to third parties (Article 11 Law 2472/1997).
- Under no circumstances will your personal data be sold or rented to third parties. These items are used exclusively for the continuous improvement of your service and your fullest information.
- An exception to this commitment is the case that this information is requested by a court order from the competent state bodies.
- Promotional messages. www.exisom.com enables its users to choose their information about new products available on the market and other offers by sending advertisements – newsletters to their email or postal address. www.exisom.com will not misuse the above service. Users are always given the opportunity to stop receiving promotional messages.
www.exisom.com recognizes the importance of the security of your personal data as well as electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, using the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security and privacy. The partners we use for processing transactions provide secure servers for all credit card orders, securely encrypting all personal data with industry-standard methods.
Financial information that is collected is used to bill the customer for products. We invite you to read the privacy policies of Paypal. Concerning the data of the buyer’s credit card, Paypal keeps and deals with all card data and www.exisom.com does not keep any of them. The seller will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information supplied by the buyer.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address). Contact information from the registration forms is used to ship purchases, information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the order forms is used only to ship purchases or release information about our company. Contact information from the order forms is used only to get in touch with the customer when necessary. This includes shipping products and correcting shipping information if a product cannot be shipped. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us simply by sending an email at: [email protected] with “unsubscribe” in the “Subject” field.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED
We may use your IP address only to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
When you visit www.exisom.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. www.exisom.com does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. www.exisom.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Billing and shipping address
- Transaction data (payment method, payment amount, shipping method, etc.)
- Skin diagnosis. On this page you are given the opportunity to complete some information about your skin, which will help us to personalise your cosmetics. Your data is stored in your exisom.com account in order to help us personalize your cosmetics and get in touch with you. Your data is not sent to third parties.
- Share For Discounts. This feature creates and shares a coupon code after a product of our website is shared on one of the social networks available. If the site is visited with a guest user account, the plugin uses a cookie to identify the customer univocally and issue the coupon code.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We also use Google Web Analytics service to collect information about the use of our site. We use Google Web Analytics and Google tag manager to collect information about the usage of our website.
Marketing and Communications Data
Ιncludes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We use the Google remarketing tag service that allows us to show targeted ads to users who have already visited our site. We use the Facebook pixel service that allows us to monitor our Facebook ads, optimize our ads based on the data we collect, create targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to suitable prospective users – people who already have performed some action on our site.
Conditions for consent
We process your data after you have consented to do so. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we have obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your data.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive from us the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
USE OF DATA
exisom.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so (contact forms, subscription to newsletters)
- To complete orders and to provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
exisom.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of exisom.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: